Friday, May 6, 2011

Let's be Organized :D

So in the first few months after My guy *popped* the question, I've gone through my room and tossing many things and packing up almost all of the rest, because I'm so ontop of it~~ haha yah right. Just a few weeks ago, I took up this cardboard box filled with papers and letters from ages ago, out from the crawl space under the house. After it sitting in my room for some time I got myself to sit down to confront it, in the hopes of getting rid of most all of it. Yay! ...right?

It worked... sortof. I got rid of all my replys from fellow students in writing club and other odd papers swirling in the mix. But I didn't expect it to be so hard to get rid of my letters or for it to be such a treat to read through them all over again. It inspired me to write a few of those people. Apparently I've got a soft spot for memrobilia. Needless to say, I ended keeping all my letters and cards and I stuffed them all (sideways) into a (large) shoebox and put them back under the house. I suppose you could say my tactic when fighting clutter is Out of site, out of mind, back into storage...darn :P

Hey! How do you tackle clutter?

~Staci

1 comment:

  1. As you know, that is not how I handle clutter. As your mamasita, it also isn't how I taught you to handle clutter. However, you are your own person and a grown one at that, so I say - who cares! In years to come you will continue to enjoy those old letters and cards :) Besides... I have similar piles of my own tucked away :) Out of site, not out of mind.

    ReplyDelete