Monday, April 30, 2012

So me! :P


  Lately as I'm sure you could tell from my recent blog post(s) I've been wasting much of my time on here, as in the internet. I can't help it I've gone without for so long, it's addicting. But seriously with the weather changing for the better I will struggle to do the same with limiting my time on here :P. I'm sure you've guessed by now though that I have spent a bit of time on here today and that's why I made it here to share something cool I've discovered and it is this awesome webpage ~> http://del4yo.squarespace.com/
 they have paper house patterns, cute cutout "To" tags, and printable stationary, etc. it's so cool i just had to share it! I might have to go get some cardstock for printing on, since printing paper is quite flimsy. Oh and here's this sweet diorama I wish to print too!
http://del4yo.squarespace.com/non-dairy-diary/2008/11/13/diorama.html

 Anyway I haven't been on here exclusively. Since the weather has been so nice (flowers and sunshine and hummingbirds and grass and water oh my! <3 love this weather!!), my husband and I have gone yardsaling and yesterday for the first time went a bike riding on the trail by the river near our apartment. The river is a bit high and has flooded the trail in some spots so of course we had to try to bike through the icy waters, many times. My guy is so great! Aterward we traversed the neithborhoods, chased down the icecream truck by ear for surely six blocks and ended up all the way to mission ave.! I biked really fast through the river in the road and got soaked :D there were kids nearby and apparently they were watching and thought that was cool :P We passed some Canadian geese and thier lil baby goosling hoarde. So cute! It lasted for 2 and a half hours, we had so much fun!! I'm totally bringing my camera next time!

Something cool that I'd love to get is one of those instaprint cameras or an original polaroid camera because they print out pics right on the spot bordered by white and perfect for sending to people or pinning on the wall.

Instaprint Mobile Photo Booths, Fun for Parties and Events
Polaroid Supercolour 635 Black


  Oh! Something else, I've been writing letters to friends that I really don't talk to all that much. It made me think how silly it is that people don't really hand write through snail mail letters anymore. I wonder if it's a suprise to the post office people when one comes through. and it's strange because we constantly send our peeps texts and messages through email, we hardly ever write letters or get together for "coffee" anymore. I don't know maybe it's just me but I find that such a shame because it's the most fun when you get something in the mail or get together with somebody. Everyone thinks they're so busy and preoccupied they can't pause to write somebody. Or selfconscious and shy they don't get together. Hm. Let's change that!

Okay well I've spent enough time on here, Have a fantabulous day!
~Staci

1 comment:

  1. No matter what, snail mail is the best - always!
    You can use our poloroid camera...can one even buy film for them anymore? Sounds like a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete